Enhance the way you communicate between your office headquarters and branches/subsidiaries with Leased Line solution from Celcom. The service that allows you permanent, cost-effective and highly reliable connectivity to give you the leading edge in the competition.
What is a Leased Line?
Leased lines connect two locations via a dedicated high-performance telecommunications line and can be used for telephone, data or Internet solutions.
Point to Point Leased Line
Direct point to point connectivity from Branch to Branch or Branch to HQ branches nationwide
Internet Leased Line
Dedicated Internet Bandwidth from HQ or Branch to Celcom Internet Node Nationwide
Any to any for multiple branches nationwide
Why choose wireless
- Scalability, flexibility, robustness and mobility of the network supporting the surveillance system deployment
- Weatherproof and non-sensitivity to bad weather
- Reduces deployment and maintenance cost
- Minimize the need for new ground infrastructure trenching
- Fast deployment virtually anywhere
Why choose Celcom
We have huge network reach
- Supported by extensive network coverage that comprises of a mixture of fiber optics, microwave and satellite earth station, Celcom will ensure your network gets the highest quality, priority and resilience.
- In the event of a primary link failure, your network will automatically be rerouted to the next available shorter alternate path.
- The routing decision is based upon real-time and transparent to the end-user.
We have a great service reputation
- We believe in putting the customer at the heart of what we do.
- We have over 18 years experience in delivering communication solutions, simple or complex, small scale or nationwide, for business and public sector organizations.
- Our sales and support teams are located nationwide.
Round the clock technical support
- Our Network Management Centre is manned and monitored by a committed technical support team.
- We provide 24/7, 7 days a week on-line support via our intelligent Network Management System.